In The Complete Course on How to Supervise People, you'll learn...
- How to lower turnover costs
- Ways to reduce your stress
- Tips for improving employee accountability
- How to enhance productivity
- How to prevent unnecessary rework
- To create greater job satisfaction
- Ways to avoid legal nightmares
- Sure-fire techniques that enhance your credibility
The fundamental rules of supervision haven’t changed much, but the circumstances in which supervisors are asked to lead scarcely resemble those of yesterday. But then, we didn’t have to tell you that … you’re the one living the realities of what it means to be a supervisor in today’s widely diverse, fast-paced, increasingly more difficult workplace. You know the challengesmdash;what you need are answers!
This seminar grounds you in the tried-and-true cornerstones of supervising people and teaches you innovative ways to apply them in the not-so-predictable work world where you lead. Bottom line: It provides the answers you need to the challenges you face!
Is the job of supervisor tough? Yes. Yet, it’s also one of the most important at every company. In addition, it can be the pathway to a fulfilling career that can offer tremendous personal rewards. Let us help you prepare for the rocky road every supervisor travels, while making the journey less painful and infinitely more successful. Reserve your seat in The Complete Course on How to Supervise People today!
Program hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Click on a session title to view details
Session 1: Managing Yourself +
- Build your credibility and influence so you get the respect you need to succeed
- Deal masterfully with people who don’t take you or your role seriously
- Manage your time and projects with greater ease and less stress
- Know which HR laws you need to know so you don’t inadvertently step in a legal quagmire
- We’ll show you how to never make another bad hire again!
- Train employees correctly so they know how to do their jobs (and so you’re never again tempted to do theirs!)
- Delegate with confidence that you know the job will be done right
- Give clear, on-target instructions, feedback and constructive criticism
- Handle performance appraisals like a seasoned pro!
Session 2: Managing Others +
- Get your high performers to give you even more … and get underperformers to straighten up!
- Give reluctant-to-listen employees performance feedback that they’ll really hear
- Handle extreme tardiness issues and “convenient” or frequent absences with coolheaded authority
- Understand why different generations behave the way they do in the workplace … and why that means you might need to modify your leadership style
- Master techniques for getting “lone rangers” to join willingly in team efforts
- Get your boss to understand your challenges … and appreciate all your contributions!
- Know which employees need discipline … and when firing is the answer
- Get your people to work collaboratively as a team