The Supervisor's Guide to Giving Directions, Feedback and Criticism overview:
There are only a handful of leadership skills so critical they can make or break your career—and communication tops the list! But communicating effectively and motivating employees is a tough job, and one that takes practice and finesse. Each person (including you) comes to the job with unique experiences and perspectives that affect understanding. If employees don’t “get” what you need, they can’t give you what you want. You have to be clear.
Our latest Webinar drills down the concepts of one of our most popular and long-standing daylong seminars—and teaches you the very best tips on how to give crystal clear directions in every situation with every person. It also delivers super-effective techniques for becoming a more motivating, persuasive communicator. Sign up for this powerful training today!
In this fast-paced Webinar, you’ll:
- Recognize different behavioral styles and how to be clearly understood by each individual
- Discover how to position your requests to increase employee motivation, buy-in and action
- Get tips on how to word praise and criticism so it has the best impact on employees
- Learn techniques for becoming a more persuasive, influential leader
- Learn about listening inhibitors and how best to tackle them
- Plus much more
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.