Secrets of Clear Communication overview:Communication. It’s the single most important skill in any workplace. Without it, nothing would ever get done—at least not done correctly or on time. You’ve been talking and writing for years, so you know all about communication, right? Wrong. There’s much more to clear and effective communication than just the ability to speak and write. But if you’re like most people, you probably haven’t had much training on the subject.
That’s where this can’t-miss Webinar comes in. It’s a “power hour” of training packed to the gills with the secrets of master communicators, providing skills you can use right away to communicate more clearly and effectively. We’ll show you how to get to the point quickly and clearly to avoid confusion … make sure you’re being understood regardless of whether you’re communicating on the phone, in person or through e-mail … avoid common clarity killers … and more!
Stop struggling with weak communication habits, allowing your messages to get “lost in translation.” Make sure you’re sending the right message every time! No matter how great your ideas are, if you can’t clearly and accurately convey them to others, they’re basically worthless. Make sure you’re sending the message you want—and it’s being received correctly—every time. Sign up today.
In just one hour, you’ll learn:
- A plan of attack: identifying the goal of your communication
- The importance of simplicity and how to provide the necessary information without confusing the target
- The danger of assumption—why you should never assume something is clear and how to ensure that it actually is
- Industry jargon—when it’s OK and when to avoid it
- Expert tips for clarity in person, on the phone and in written messages
- 5 strategies for highlighting the key points and driving them home
- The importance of double-checking your tone to avoid misunderstandings
- Active listening techniques: the importance of listening in effective communication