Accounts Receivable: Setting Policies, Monitoring Accounts and Collecting on Time overview:
It’s not a secret: Slow-paying customers hurt cash flow. And when a handful of them never pay, it can seriously damage your business.
How long does it take you to collect when a customer doesn’t pay on time? How successful are you in getting the money you’re owed? And at what cost to your organization … and the customer relationship?
If it were as simple as making an occasional collection call or sending a reminder, collections would be easy. But you know managing collections for accounts receivable is complicated. And the payoff isn’t always clear. One of our newest Webinars, Accounts Receivable: Setting Policies, Monitoring Accounts and Collecting on Time
, can help. Find out how to more closely monitor and manage what’s owed to your organization. Revisit and update your existing credit policies and invoicing and collection processes. Explore new technology and specific techniques to help you cut bad debt and improve your bottom line. Enroll now! The payoff will be immediate.
A glimpse at a few of the tips we’ll cover:
- Recognize how much delinquent accounts are costing your company and learn to minimize those losses
- Understand why customers pay late so you can institute practices that combat the causes
- Set smart credit policies and stick to them to mitigate your risk
- Send invoices at the right time for the customer and increase your on-time payments
- Use technology to reduce errors, increase speed and enhance customer satisfaction
- Monitor the right KPIs in order to deal with problem accounts before they become uncollectible
- Train your collections team to preserve the customer relationship while still collecting what is owed
- Institute best practices for collection call preparation
- Use power language for more effective collection
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.