Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors overview:
Conflict at work is inevitable because we all have varying personalities, priorities and experiences. Some conflict is desirable—helping to find the best solutions and make well-considered decisions. Other clashes can get personal—causing distrust and slowing progress—and must be carefully monitored and managed.
Certainly, most managers and supervisors would rather steer clear of workplace drama and let employees work things out on their own. But this hands-off approach can backfire. Instead, learn how to intervene when you need to and use conflict for exploration, discovery and growth … and know when and how to intervene if you need to. Register now for a new one-hour Webinar: Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors
. Don’t let conflict derail your team’s efforts.
A few highlights from the training:
- The role conflict resolution plays in your effectiveness as a leader
- How to use “constructive conflict” to create opportunities for individual, team and organizational growth
- Ways to effectively manage employee-to-employee conflict
- Recognize and correct the 2 major causes of counterproductive conflict
- Identify conflict beneath the surface and stop it before it flames out of control
- Set expectations that create a culture of respect that assumes positive intent
- Steps to get back on track when the source of the conflict seems to be you
- Resolution strategies for team or group conflict
- Communication strategies to encourage open dialogue and reduce conflict
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.