Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors overview:
Employees don’t always mix well. Varying personalities, work ethics, priorities, egos, communication styles, etc., make conflict in most workplaces inevitable … normal … and, in some cases, even desirable.
But it could also spell trouble if left unchecked. Disagreements cause tension and distrust. Co-workers suddenly stop sharing information and ideas. Communication sags. Progress slows. Stress builds—sometimes causing good employees to resign in search of a healthier work environment.
Certainly, most managers and supervisors would rather steer clear of workplace drama—let employees work things out on their own. But this hands-off approach can backfire. Instead, learn how to intervene when you need to and use conflict for exploration, discovery and growth. Register now for a new one-hour Webinar: Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors
. Don’t let conflict derail your team’s efforts.
A few highlights from the training:
- The role conflict resolution plays in your effectiveness as a leader
- How to use “constructive conflict” to create opportunities for individual, team and organizational growth
- Ways to effectively manage employee-to-employee conflict
- Recognize and correct the 2 major causes of counterproductive conflict
- Identify conflict beneath the surface and stop it before it flames out of control
- Set expectations that create a culture of respect that assumes positive intent
- Steps to get back on track when the source of the conflict seems to be you
- Resolution strategies for team or group conflict
- Communication strategies to encourage open dialogue and reduce conflict
E-mail this page to a friend