Work-From-Home Policies: How to Avoid Lawsuits and Be Legally Compliant overview:
About a quarter of U.S. workers do some or all their work from home. This flexibility can be a huge perk to employees. And if it makes them happier and more productive, it certainly seems like a win for employers too.
But don’t overlook the communication snags and legal issues surrounding off-site employees: Are they expected to attend in-office meetings? Who’s eligible to work remotely? How will they access secure company files? What if they get hurt while working at home? How will you track overtime?
Employment laws still apply. Understand your legal vulnerabilities. Register now for one of our newest one-hour Webinars, Work-From-Home Policies: How to Avoid Lawsuits and Be Legally Compliant
. You’ll learn how to build a clear and complete work-from-home policy.
A glimpse at your Webinar agenda:
- Essential components of every organization’s work-from-home policy
- Employment law requirements under the FLSA, ADA and FMLA
- Prevent discrimination by determining who can (and who can’t) be allowed to work off-site
- How to effectively manage and monitor flexible work schedules
- Effectively establish employee work hours and monitor results
- Privacy and security measures and policies
- Safety concerns and liability issues: What OSHA requires for a safe and compliant virtual work site
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.