Time Management: Tips for Getting Hours Back in Your Day overview:
Success in business is determined by results … not by how busy you are.
If you find yourself with a growing workload, simply working faster isn’t the answer. It’s unrealistic. And it’s a setup for burnout and stress. So instead of beating yourself up, it’s time to get prioritized and really take a look at which things will get results. It’s time to refine your organization systems to support you.
Time Management: Tips for Getting Hours Back in Your Day
, our popular one-hour Webinar, will help you truly work smarter and be more effective, both at work and outside the office. From organizing email to managing paper overflow to saying “no,” this course has tips for all the areas that rob your time. Register now.
Let us introduce you to some great new systems and ways of thinking.
In just 60 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Add hours to your day by becoming more efficient and effective
- Maximize the power of an effective organizational system
- Master the “how” and “when” of email efficiency
- Using the 3-Zone organization system to get your day under control
- Say no without feeling guilty or looking bad
- Manage paper overflow and get rid of the piles once and for all
- The top 4 tips to working smarter, not harder
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.