The Introvert’s Guide to Building Rapport With Anyone, Anywhere overview:Today’s business world runs on relationships as much as it does on hard work. So it’s as important to network, mentor and connect as it is to get the job done. And if you’re an introvert, it can be overwhelming, intimidating and exhausting just thinking about it. You need a tool—a way to maximize your relationship building while minimizing your stress level!
Wouldn’t you love to be able to easily connect with and talk to anyone?
We’ve developed this special one-hour Webinar to help you feel comfortable talking to anyone, anywhere! You’ll learn easy-to-apply techniques for building professional relationships. You’ll discover how you can create a great first impression—and a positive lasting impression. And you’ll learn how to recognize when you’re at your limit so that you can take a break to recharge and refocus.
The stress-free skills you’ll learn are essential to your career
It’s a powerful, rewarding course in relationship building and networking techniques you will be able to rely on over and over again. Enroll today.
What you’ll learn in this fast-paced, 60-minute program:
- Understanding yourself: A quick overview of how and why interaction affects introverts
- Three steps to easy, painless self-introductions
- The power of names and how you can build a connection through repetition and memory
- Keys to setting concrete networking goals and having an agenda
- How incorporating social media can take some of the stress out of relationship building
- How your listening skills can become one of your greatest strengths
- The secret to successful networking: Preparation
- Giving a great impression through body language and voice
- How to become more comfortable with small talk
- The benefits of making others feel interesting, exceptional and understood