How to Effectively Supervise Off-site Employees overview:
The number of remote employees is rising. And your job of keeping these off-site workers connected and engaged is complicated.
Whether they’re at home, on the road or working in another office, supervising off-site employees demands outstanding communication, heightened trust and unique reporting procedures. Even an experienced supervisor could use a few new tips.
How to Effectively Supervise Off-site Employees
is training that focuses on your top remote-management concerns. In this one-hour Webinar you’ll discover the secrets to getting staff to pull together and work as a team … even when they hardly ever see one another. You’ll find new ways to keep communication flowing smoothly and learn how to let your employees know you support them and understand their challenges. Enroll today!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- The top 3 de-motivators for off-site employees and how to avoid them
- How to develop a long-distance communication network to make sure vital information doesn’t slip through the cracks
- Top mistakes made by relying too heavily on email for communication
- Assessing employees’ needs when you don’t see them day to day
- Developing effective reporting systems
- Dos and don’ts of incentive programs for off-site employees
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.