Strategic Thinking overview:
The success of any organization depends on everyone working together to meet its goals.
Developing strategic thinking skills allows people at all levels of an organization to anticipate opportunities and threats and helps them manage day-to-day tasks that fall under their responsibility in order to prepare for challenges and successfully grow their organization. Strategic thinking also encourages creativity and forward thinking instead of just going along with the status quo.
If you´d like to learn more about how you can strengthen your thinking and make a commitment to plan and work toward your organization´s overall success, join us for the invaluable new one-hour Webinar.
In just 60 minutes, you´ll understand how to think strategically by assessing your department´s current situation and mapping out a long-term vision. You´ll also learn how to take the skills and knowledge you already possess to look at existing opportunities in a new light, and better anticipate future challenges so you´ll be able to help your organization meet its goals more effectively.
This is just a sample of what you´ll learn during our Strategic Thinking
- An understanding of the difference between strategic thinking and strategic planning
- Asking questions that really make people think beyond “now”
- The tool strategic thinkers rely on most
- The difference between what you know and what you think you know
- How to identify left-brain and right-brain thinkers
- What to do to pull your team together and set it up for success
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.