How to Read Financial Statements overview:
You know financial statements contain vital information about where your company has been and where it’s headed. And you admit you really do need to know why those three “sheets” are important and what terms like “equity”” and “liquidity” mean. After all, you don’t want to appear totally clueless in meetings. Here’s an opportunity to turn on the light bulb.
No time or need for an in-depth understanding of accounting? No problem.
Join us and, in just one hour, get a handle on the specialized language and tools you need to read and interpret financial statements with new confidence.
This Webinar teaches you the same essential information a dry textbook would—but does so in an easy-to-understand way AND in a fraction of the time. Where do you begin to analyze a financial statement? Does it tell the complete story? What’s the big deal about balance sheets? How is an income statement set up? Number-savvy leaders know the answers to questions like these. And, after attending this Webinar, so will you. Register today!
In this introduction to “the numbers,” you’ll learn:
- What financial statements are and what they’re really supposed to tell us
- Essential financial terms you absolutely need to know
- The most serious limitation of financial statements
- Important things the Balance Sheet—all by itself—can tell you
- Sorting through the Balance Sheet: Assets, liabilities and equity
- Deciphering the components of the Income Statement
- An overview of the GAAP Statement of Cash Flows
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.