Proofreading Skills and Strategies overview:
Spelling, punctuation, grammar, usage
—you deal with these every day in work documents, emails, business reports, presentations, memos and other types of business writing. Whether you write the text, make edits, check the final document or do all three, you need to ensure the material is clear, readable and mistake-free so that the message gets the results it demands. This all-new Proofreading Skills and Strategies
Webinar will give you the skills, the techniques and the confidence you need to help you produce error-free documents for any occasion.
This unique Webinar skips the dry lectures and breaks down the actual proofreading process, delivering step-by-step techniques to improve your ability to find mistakes and correct them. And you don’t have to take much time out of your busy schedule. You can boost your skills and learn dozens of practical, easy-to-use methods for turning out mistake-free documents in just one short hour.
Typos and oversights in any business document reflect negatively on your talents and abilities. By learning how to spot errors, deliver flawless documents and save time, you’ll convey a more polished, professional image and gain the trust and respect of those receiving your messages.
If you’d like to improve your proofreading results—and boost your confidence and success—sign up today!
In this skill-packed hour, you’ll learn:
- The important differences between editing and proofreading
- A 2-step technique to find omitted characters or words
- Tips on proofreading a foreign language
- Tricks that professionals use to spot hidden errors
- The real secret to proofreading your own work
- When team proofreading can be beneficial
- Standard proofreading marks that clarify your instructions to others
E-mail this page to a friend