Preventing & Handling Workplace Violence overview:
The numbers speak for themselves: More than two million people in the United States fall victim to violent crime at work each year. As an HR professional or department manager, you’re in charge of monitoring employee behavior. It’s your responsibility to recognize and act on these red flags and keep your employees safe.
You’re the first line of defense against office violence. This must-see Webinar, Preventing & Handling Workplace Violence,
will ensure you’re prepared. In just one hour, it’ll give you an in-depth understanding of where you’re most at risk and map out a proven course of action to follow.
A look at the critical learning points we’ll cover:
- How to identify the risk factors and potential for workplace violence
- How to avoid hostile situations BEFORE they occur
- What types of behavior need to be reported and when
- Basic safety practices that can minimize the threat of danger and save lives
- After-hours policies that keep your facility safe for second- and third-shift workers
- How to defuse a potentially volatile situation when tensions rise
- Why a zero-tolerance workplace violence policy is essential
- The best way to control visitor access to your facility and how to keep unauthorized personnel from getting past the front desk
Enroll today and stop the threat of violence BEFORE anything happens at your company!
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.