PowerPoint® Design Techniques overview:
The perennial question “How can I capture the audience´s attention?” has never been more pertinent than it is now. Employees, senior management, clients—everyone expects high-powered multimedia presentations that don´t just inform, but entertain as well. You´ve got to push PowerPoint design to its limits—which is why this Webinar will be music to your ears.
Get up to speed on the very latest PowerPoint design techniques and how to use them to drive your message home and energize your audience to act. Do you know how to create the perfect master slide? Edit, crop and resize graphics? Change the color and weight of lines and borders? You will after this one-hour Webinar. Plus you´ll learn how to use animations, Live Preview, SmartArt tools, videos and tons more tools and techniques for designing just the right mix of multimedia magic.
The night before your next big presentation, don´t fret and stew. Be calm and confident knowing you´ve designed a presentation so professional, you´ll deserve a standing ovation. Sign up now.
- How to use slide masters the right way to create a perfect master slide
- How to move your mouse over slide colors, backgrounds and formats and immediately see the effects of the changes using Live Preview
- How to use bullets, headings, columns and other layout techniques to increase the effectiveness of your presentation
- How to improve visual appeal using SmartArt graphics and text
- Using animation, sound and video without detracting from your presentation
- How to rotate and resize objects, crop photos and change the color and weight of lines and borders
- How to create your own fill effects using scanned images in SmartArt Tools in the Format tab
- Mastering the basics of image editing, including cropping, resizing and bordering
- How to format your presentation for widescreen viewing
E-mail this page to a friend