Staying Positive and Optimistic Even When Bad Things Happen overview:Life isn’t always a bowl of cherries. Bad things are going to happen at work and at home—there’s little you can do to change that. But you can do something to change your negative response—before it taints your job performance and affects those around you and your day-to-day quality of life. Your ability to stay positive is so important—especially in today’s work world. That’s why we developed this timely, new audio conference—you won’t want to miss it.
Develop critical mental practices that will help you remain positive and optimistic—even if negativity and anxiety are tugging away at you inside. Just imagine the return on your investment when you learn how to stop worrying and always expecting the worst … turn around a negative attitude on the spot, before it mushrooms … recognize and eliminate activities that are self-defeating … and start CONTROLLING your response to the world around you instead of letting it control you. The sense of relief you’ll feel after listening to this uplifting, new audio conference will be enormous. It’s one of the smartest investments you can make in your psychological well-being and future success—guaranteed. Sign up now.
You will learn:
- The 5-step plan to becoming the master instead of the victim of your thoughts and feelings
- How to break the negative habits of worrying and catastrophizing
- 10 specific ways to turn a negative attitude around
- How to establish a positive work culture that encourages optimism and mutual support for correcting negative patterns
- Recognizing the self-defeating activities that contribute to negativity
- Taking control of the quality of your life with the CPA formula
- How to use a simple yet very effective formula for changing pessimism to optimism