Telephone Skills for Administrative and Front-desk Professionals overview:
You are the hub of the office—the first person most people come into contact with and the real face of the company. You are vital, and the impression you make absolutely matters!
How do you make sure you always come across as friendly, professional and helpful on the phone—even when you’re doing a million things and the world around you is begging for your attention? This Webinar has the answers.
You’ll discover how to get to the root of why a caller’s calling the first time—so that you can eliminate the frustration of misdirected calls. You’ll be able to quickly and easily disarm difficult or annoyed people early on. And you’ll reduce your stress and improve the reputation of your organization at the same time.
If you spend a lot of the time on the phone, consider this on-target, 60-minute training absolutely essential to you! Enroll today and discover just how powerful your voice can be!
A few agenda highlights:
- Essential words and phrases that make a caller feel welcomed and give a great impression of your company
- Tips for dealing with a high volume of calls—and how to diplomatically place people on hold
- Simple guidelines for handling and disarming difficult people, whether they’re rude, angry or upset
- Making sure you’re understood; great vocal techniques and speech pacing tips that can make all the difference
- Tricks to taking a message—and not making any errors
- The wrong way to transfer a call—and how to prevent it!
- Simple phone etiquette tips—and why it matters so much
- Active listening: The questions to ask so you get the full picture … and send them to the right person
- Speaking with a smile: How to convey your enthusiasm and positivity through your voice
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.