Fundamentals of Paid-Time-Off Policies in Today’s Workplace overview:When it comes to your employees’ vacation, personal and sick-leave time, you’re faced with the challenge of finding the balance between what’s best for your employees and what’s best for your organization. There are a lot of options with PTO policies. It can be difficult to know which to choose. Learn what works and what doesn’t, straight from a PTO expert.
If you don’t have a PTO policy—or the one you do have isn’t giving you the benefits you thought it would—here’s your chance to get all your questions answered!
This one-hour Webinar takes an objective look at today’s PTO programs … what’s working for companies today—and what’s not … the legal ramifications … and how to administer one so that it eliminates hassles and headaches instead of creating more!
You’ll discover ways to make your PTO program one of your company’s most valuable benefits—one that sends employee morale and job satisfaction through the roof! And best of all, these strategies work whether you’re creating a program from the ground up or you’ve already got a program in place and you just want to make sure you’re doing it the best way you can. Don’t wait! Discover how PTO programs are revolutionizing company benefits across the country.
A glance at your agenda …
- How many paid-time-off days per year does federal law require? The answer may surprise you
- How FMLA affects your PTO policy
- The pros and cons of combining vacations and sick days into a single PTO block of time
- How an exempt employee’s “true salary” requirement can defeat your fixed PTO allotment
- 5 attendance policy violations you must control
- Understanding the connection between your attendance policies and your PTO policies
- What you can do when an employee has run out of PTO days but needs time off due to an emergency