Organizing and Managing Data in Microsoft® Excel® overview:
Microsoft Excel is more than a great spreadsheet program—it’s also a powerful data analysis and decision-making tool. With the right input and configuration, Excel is an incredibly useful program for organizing, managing and retrieving information. But with so many customization and configuration options, it’s easy to get confused.
In this illustrative one-hour Webinar, you’ll learn the best ways to organize your data … maximize your use of filtering tools to see just the data you need … eliminate duplicate records in a flash … and much more!
Attend Organizing and Managing Data in Microsoft Excel
, and simplify all your spreadsheet reporting. It’s the quickest and easiest way to learn Excel! What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
Just a few of the time-saving tips this program covers:
- Learn how to sort data using conditional formatting
- Discover how custom lists can make your data organization easier
- Learn how to join data from different columns
- Outlining spreadsheet data quickly and easily
- Using hyperlinks to connect multiple worksheets, workbooks and Web sites
- Using Advanced Filter—a power tool for specialized filtering
- Using filtering on text columns, numerical fields and date fields
- And more!
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.