OSHA Record-keeping Compliance overview:
According to experts, the No.1 area where companies like yours get slapped with the most OSHA fines and penalties is record keeping. Even the most meticulous safety professionals often find themselves overwhelmed by the paperwork and processes OSHA requires for the tiniest things. But it’s still your responsibility to make sure your records can stand up to even the toughest audits! And with OSHA penalties getting harsher all the time, you can’t afford to make little mistakes—even unintentionally!
This information-packed Webinar will show you how to comply exactly with what OSHA asks for … what makes an OSHA incident recordable … which record-keeping mistakes inspectors penalize most often … and the specific facts you need to put in your OSHA 300 Log. Enroll today and you’ll be confident that your records are correct, current and efficiently kept for when that OSHA inspector walks through your door!
A few of the many things you’ll learn:
- The No.1 OSHA record-keeping violation … and how to make sure your company doesn’t get nailed for it
- How the OSHA 300 Log trips up many managers, and what you can do so you don’t get saddled with a costly citation
- A valuable 4-step action plan that you can use to determine when an injury needs to be documented
- CAUTION! If you are exempt from OSHA Form 300, you are not exempt from OSHA’s or the Bureau of Labor’s Survey Form—find out why
- How to show “good faith” in your OSHA records so you’ll never get slapped with an expensive “willful” violation
- How your documentation techniques should change between your OSHA 300 Log and the 301 Incident Report
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.