How to Comply With OSHA’s PPE and Respiratory Protection Standard overview:
You ensure that your workers put on equipment to protect themselves from contaminated air, heat, infection or other hazards. But that’s not the end of your responsibility. The OSHA regulations that protect the health and safety of workers have evolved over time—with technological changes complicating and widening the scope even more. They include detailed expectations to prevent exposure and specific rules about equipment, cleaning, training and record keeping. And the penalties have changed as well—up 78 percent.
If protecting employees is your job, staying current on the OSHA rules is a big responsibility.
Every aspect of personal protective equipment and respiratory safety is highly regulated. Enroll in How to Comply With OSHA’s PPE and Respiratory Protection Standard
, and let our expert trainer get you up to speed fast. This one-hour Webinar will review the critical details that will help keep your employees safe and make sure you’re compliant.
Highlights from this informative program:
- Guidance on whether an employer can require an employee to provide and pay for his or her own PPE
- 5 key employer obligations under the PPE standard
- Requirements OSHA places on employees regarding PPE compliance
- PPE and respiratory protection training, education and retraining requirements many employers neglect or overlook
- Learn what an employer’s responsibilities are when an employee provides his or her own equipment
- Identify the components of a PPE Hazard Assessment and Equipment selection
- Understand what “voluntary use” really means with regard to respiratory protection and when it applies
- Know and meet the 6 provisions of OSHA’s written respiratory protection program
- Find out which of the 6 specific PPE standards apply to your worksite
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.