How to Use Microsoft® Excel® PivotTables to Easily Analyze Data overview:If you find yourself buried under an avalanche of data and need to produce reports easily and efficiently, then allow Excel PivotTables to come to your rescue! PivotTables can help you sort and sift through large data sets to focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to you, your boss and your company’s specific needs.
However, even long-time Excel users admit that they don’t take full advantage of the PivotTable function. If your job requires you to sift through mountains of data, do yourself a favor and join us for this user-friendly one-hour Webinar.
In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you’ll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort your data more efficiently … create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps … and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions. Forget complicated tutorials and thousand-page manuals written in “tech-speak”—this Webinar is the fastest, most accurate way to learn how to harness the potential of PivotTables. Led by an Excel expert, this training event concentrates solely on PivotTables—what they are and how they can make your life easier … much easier! Enroll today.
In one fast-paced hour, you’ll learn:
- Why PivotTables are the “hidden gems” inside Excel
- How to create multiple PivotTables so you can analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
- How to easily group and view data in a spreadsheet
- The secrets to converting PivotTables into easy-to-read charts—instantly
- Steps for creating a macro that keeps your PivotTable data automatically updated
- How to group date-related data into months, quarters and years … perform ad hoc grouping in 2 quick steps
- How to get PivotTables and graphs to look—and print—exactly the way you want