Mastering Microsoft® Outlook® overview:
Face it, your day can fill up quickly—with meetings, e-mails, appointments and other tasks. Chances are you’ve got the perfect tool to help you manage your overflowing schedule—Microsoft Outlook. At its core, Outlook is a collection of productivity tools designed for busy people who have too much to do and too little time to do it. If you aren’t using all the features of Outlook, this newly updated Webinar will show you how to turn your hectic days into productive ones.
This one-hour course quickly provides detailed explanations and relevant examples incorporating the main features of Outlook—a productivity program that provides an array of communication, scheduling, task-tracking and contact-tracking tools. The more data you store and organize in Outlook with these tools, the more control you’ll have over your time and your job.
Managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks is an essential skill in today’s workplace. Employers are eager to hire and promote those who can manage time effectively and who understand the difference between being “busy” and being “productive.” Click or call to sign up today.
Here is just a sample of the topics Mastering Microsoft® Outlook® covers:
- Managing e-mail with flags, tags and clean-up commands
- How to organize e-mail folders
- Modifying calendar views
- Creating appointments
- Scheduling meetings
- Printing tips and best practices
- Keyboard shortcuts
- And more!
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.