Managing the Front Desk overview:Is there any job in your organization as difficult, stressful and frustrating as yours—managing the front desk? The rude visitors … endless calls … paperwork coming from every which direction … some days it’s enough to make you want to throw up your hands and scream “I surrender!” Fortunately, there is a better option—attending this real-world Webinar and learning proven techniques for making your job easier, less stressful and—yes—even enjoyable!
If you could solve the biggest problems you face at the front desk, what would they be? The demanding salespeople who try to get through the “gate” … the millions of details you have to juggle … the irritating people you feel like telling off, but can’t? Join us for one eye-opening hour and learn solutions to these issues along with the hard skills you need to handle the insanity of the front desk calmly and professionally.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- How to handle your all-important role as gatekeeper with poise and polish
- 10 things you can do to immediately put visitors at ease … even when they have to wait
- Yes, you can establish your authority and still be gracious … even with the vendor who won’t take “No” for an answer!
- 8 great ways to handle difficult people and situations … without getting upset or hurt
- The secret to remaining calm … even in the midst of craziness!
- Too many details to manage? Here’s an easy system for making sure none of your many “to-do” items slip through the cracks
- Do others see you as a professional? Here’s how to ensure that your words and actions make it clear you are
- How to create a work environment that supports you and represents your company well
Say “yes” to a new future in which you effortlessly bring your best to every task and project the positive image your company expects. Sign up today!