Managing Multiple Priorities for the Front Desk overview:
A visitor stands in front of you impatiently tapping … as you try to quickly wrap up a call with a chatty customer … before that deliveryman in the hall comes in … just in front of your boss’s 4 o’clock appointment.
And when you work the front desk, it’s not just phone calls and visitors. You’ve got multiple bosses and a laundry list of other tasks. It takes a winning smile, a firm yet friendly manner and an enormous ability to calmly juggle responsibilities and people … to keep things running smoothly. How do you prioritize when everything’s important and everyone’s impatient? How can you stay organized when so much of your day is unpredictable?
If you’re a budding front desk receptionist and want to perfect your ability to gracefully and efficiently handle it all, sign up for Managing Multiple Priorities for the Front Desk
. This one-hour Webinar was created specifically for you—showing you proven systems for prioritizing, planning and organizing—and how to use them in your job at the front desk. Sign up now!
The key takeaways of this training:
- Learn speedy prioritizing systems so you know where to focus your energy
- Cut time-wasters and improve planning techniques to significantly boost productivity
- How to organize anything in 3 steps: Analyze, plan and take action!
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Make to-do lists work for you—instead of against you
- Find out how to ask for support and resources—in a way that ensures you’ll get it
- Confidently deal with inevitable “emergencies” that force priorities to change
- Build a solid defense against stress and pressure
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.