Managing and Motivating the Most Challenging Employee Types overview:Picture your difficult employee … he might be a key player on your team, but he comes to work with a bad attitude. Maybe she questions every decision you make … stirs up negativity or a lack of faith in your management.
Motivating and inspiring employees is challenging enough. But when employees are difficult, the challenge is even greater. They might be invaluable, but make your job a nightmare. They’re unapproachable, not completely on board. And you know they’re capable of so much more.
How can you get the best from a “problem” worker? Is something you’re doing (or not doing) actually making the situation worse? Could there be a simple solution—an easy fix? Managing and Motivating the Most Challenging Employee Types is a Webinar designed to help you examine the underlying causes of poor attitudes or negative behavior. It gives you powerful insight and tips to open dialogue and turn things around. Enroll now and learn how to get challenging employees back on track and supporting the team, the organization and their own career.
A quick look at your 60-minute agenda …
- Examine challenging personality types, understand why they act the way they do and learn how to manage and motivate each
- When a “problem employee” isn’t really a problem; the difference between temporarily and chronically difficult people
- Are you provoking poor performance and attitudes? What to do if it’s true
- Secret employee motivators: Adapting your management style to their needs
- Understand internal versus external motivators
- The incredible power of praise: Who knew it could be this simple?
- How to give true constructive feedback that avoids defensive reactions
- Ask the right questions to help employees examine and change their own behavior—and enhance both your credibility and their trust in you