Active Listening Techniques for Effective Communication overview:
It’s easy to spot a poor listener, isn’t it? When you’re trying to connect with them, they fiddle with papers, type, look out the window or interrupt. Invariably, they come back a few days later asking for a recap. No wonder they have so many problems on the job!
Discover how to be an effective, active listener in our latest communication Webinar—learning tips and strategies taught exclusively here.
Active listening is hard work at first. But it is so worth it—nothing improves work relationships faster. In just one hour, learn how to stop “mind drift,” restate and clarify, respond with empathy, listen more than talk, understand underlying feelings and much more. Enroll now and learn active listening techniques that will make you a better communicator and all-around more effective!
Take a look at just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Defining a good listener
- Understanding the 4 steps to active listening
- Identifying the actions that encourage active listening
- What interactive listening is and why you need to add it to your communication skill set
- The 6 keys to effective listening
- How to listen between the lines to really hear the speaker’s message
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.