The I-9 Reporting and Compliance Webinar overview:
You know that you need an I-9 form for each individual, both citizen and noncitizen, who works for you. And while you’ve made sure to file all documentation, even the slightest mistake on an I-9 form can cause a ton of trouble. Even if an employee is legally authorized to work in the U.S., if your paperwork is mishandled, you could be fined up to $110 per form.
Don’t risk costly penalties, unnecessary paperwork and a tarnished reputation—learn everything you need to know about I-9 forms in this one-hour Webinar, specifically designed for busy HR professionals like you.
This 60-minute program is full of critical information, including:
- Why it’s critical to undertake an internal audit of your Form I-9 records NOW!
- How to properly correct erroneous or missing data on the I-9
- Who can help a new hire fill out Section 1 of the I-9? We’ll tell you.
- The I-9’s anti-discrimination provision—how to avoid violating it
- Confusing Section 3—when and how to complete it
- How to avoid personal liability when you sign the Form I-9
- How to retain the Form I-9 electronically and how long you need to retain it
- The latest information on e-Verification programs and what they require
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.