Handling Confrontational Customers overview:
Customer service is one of the most demanding jobs on the planet. You have to be respectful, professional and helpful, no matter what the situation or who you’re dealing with.
This can be hard when you’re dealing with customers who are rude and confrontational, even bordering on abusive!
Handling Confrontational Customers
shows you how to use your voice and word choice to control and calm the situation. You’ll even get some great techniques for quickly de-stressing—so you can stay positive and not let one bad apple affect your next interaction … or the rest of your day!
What you’ll learn in one fast-paced hour:
- Guidelines for handling and disarming confrontation—whether the person is hurt, angry or upset
- Using your tone of voice and body language to de-escalate the situation
- Simple phrases that can help defuse hotheads quickly—so you can deal with their issues!
- How to weather customer fury like a pro—without getting upset!
- And more!
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.