The Basics of HR Metrics: How to Measure and Report Key Operational and Financial Information overview:
How much does it cost your organization to hire an employee? How much money does that one employee generate? What’s your turnover rate … your tenure rate … and how does it compare to your industry as a whole?
The HR department of any company has access to lots of data … data that could be used by management to uncover weaknesses and make well-informed decisions. Your ability to put the right data in leaders’ hands when they need it depends on a consistent system of measuring what’s happening with your workers.
The Basics of HR Metrics
is a new one-hour Webinar that will guide you when deciding what to measure, how to measure and how to keep your metrics evolving as your company changes. Enroll now and uncover the secrets in your HR data.
A glimpse at a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- Learn the top 5 HR metrics that you should be tracking for your company
- Understand the difference between measures and benchmarks for HR activities and which you should use
- Learn the many sources for HR benchmarking data
- Identify and use the metrics that are most meaningful for your company
- Standardize your metrics calculations so you consistently compare “apples to apples”
- Identify the HR metrics that your senior executives want to see
- Find out how to compare your metrics to benchmark data and when to make changes
- Recognize HR metrics as an ongoing effort and challenge that should evolve with the company
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.