Untangle the Triangle: FMLA, Workers’ Comp and ADA overview:
Nothing is more frustrating than having to translate legal code. Laws are intended to simplify your responsibilities—NOT cause you to reach for the aspirin bottle. And you know, lawsuits are prevalent in our society. A simple misunderstanding could end up costing you or your organization millions.
While each case is unique, Untangle the Triangle: FMLA, Workers’ Comp and ADA
will teach you how to handle any situation by demonstrating how the laws intersect and which takes priority when more than one law is involved. You’ll also discover how to protect yourself from the loss of quality employees, legal entanglements and fines. Most importantly, you’ll secure your job AND protect your company! Save yourself from another headache by attending this one-hour Webinar.
Every answer that you don’t know is a possible lawsuit. The question isn’t: Can you afford the Webinar? It’s: Can you afford to MISS it? Don’t waste another minute—enroll today!
The key learning points in this important HR update …
FMLA situations that are covered in the law
What your FMLA responsibilities are to the employee
Which disabilities are covered by ADA
What ADA measures are considered “reasonable accommodations”
Key points to remember about workers’ comp
Understanding your obligations when the “Big Three” intersect
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.