Maximizing the Power of Excel® With Macros and Modules overview:
Storing data in Excel without using macros and modules is a lot like riding your bike without using the gears.
Imagine you’re preparing an Excel report. You scan the cells, make some comparisons, highlight some data, plug in a simple calculation and it’s ready. Didn’t take long. But it could have taken you a single second! By using macros, you record each step in a given process, making the report preparation easily repeatable with one click. If your process gets more complicated (with many steps and multiple spreadsheets) again, a macro can automate that process—with one click.
Modules automate your data manipulation further still—execute functions, control program flow, allow user input and so much more. Go way beyond simple macros when you put the extreme power of Visual Basic® for Applications to work for you. Using Visual Basic, it´s virtually “the sky´s the limit” on what you can do. We´ll even get into actual programming code, but without the need for technical classes. This Webinar really is the next step to using all the features of Excel—and the next step toward true productivity. Enroll today!
No computer programming degree needed—or a lot of time. Spend one hour with us and learn:
- Macros … explained in plain English
- How to create a macro manually or by using the macro recorder
- Understanding modules and their unique role in solving unusual or difficult programming problems
- How to use loops to repeat commands multiple times
- When using macros is best and when to use Visual Basic for Applications
- How to use the Project Explorer and Visual Basic Editor to view and modify modules, forms and other worksheet code
- When your macro acts up … debugging and troubleshooting techniques that´ll get you up and running
- And more!
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.