Excel® Data Analysis: Functions and Formulas overview:
Microsoft® Excel® has about 400 functions. How long would it take you to master them all? A week … a month … a year? Give us 60 minutes and we’ll show you there’s a smarter, easier option. You’ll learn expert tips and techniques for cutting through the clutter and selecting the correct function and applying the right syntax to generate just the formulas you need to analyze and really understand your specific data.
Discover the real power of Excel by unlocking the secrets of its functions and learning how to create formulas in this newly updated version of one of our most popular Webinars. You’ll dive headfirst into the functions and formulas found in Excel—without needing to be a mathematician or CPA to understand what’s going on. You’ll discover the importance of relative vs. absolute cell references … uncover the Function Library … learn formulas that save time and minimize frustration … and end with a bang covering some of the advanced data analysis features that Excel has to offer. This “how-to-do-it” Webinar will get you up to speed—fast.
In one fast-paced hour, you’ll learn how to …
- Utilize relative and absolute cell references to make formulas easier
- Add functions to your formulas with the Function Library
- Simplify your tasks with the AutoSum button, Date and Time functions and other time-savers
- Master Excel’s text functions to make working with text a breeze
- Load and use the Excel Solver to make decisions based on data constraints
- Use the Scenario tool to do a what-if analysis
- Take advantage of the Analysis ToolPak for more in-depth data analysis
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.