How to Act With Ethics and Integrity in the Workplace overview:
A corporate advertising campaign misleads buyers. A salesperson inflates her product’s capabilities. Competing businesses agree to set rates at an inflated price. There are countless examples of unethical business practices, big and small. If word gets out, they cause bad press. And in some cases, serious legal costs. But the behind-the-scenes consequences could be far worse. Employees don’t want to work for unethical companies. Customers don’t want to buy from them.
Responsibilities to workers, customers, donors and investors don’t always align, causing decision-making dilemmas. Find out more about setting high ethical standards and applying them to the choices you make every day. Register now for How to Act With Ethics and Integrity in the Workplace
, a new one-hour Webinar, and get invaluable guidance. Business ethics matter, and you can lead the charge!
A glimpse at your Webinar agenda:
- The big picture: How to see the consequences of individual ethical dilemmas
- Identifying the most common unethical behaviors that occur in organizations
- Individual and organizational factors in decision making
- The difference—and overlap—between legality and ethics
- How to recognize ethical issues in the workplace
- How to handle unethical behavior from those around you
- Establish a personal code of ethics to help guide day-to-day behavior and decision making
- What to do when a co-worker, boss or others within the organization act unethically or without integrity
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.