Developing Your Emotional Intelligence overview:
Ever noticed how emotions—yours and others’—can spin out of control in the workplace? Ever wished you could stay emotionally centered, positive and productive—no matter how difficult the people and situations are around you? If you answered “yes,” this new Webinar can literally change your life!
Discover how to gain emotional self-control to improve your performance, relationships, overall happiness—everything in your life. Enroll now and learn the astonishing changes that can occur in your life when you develop your “emotional intelligence. ” This brand-new Webinar will teach you how to accept criticism without lashing back, talk about disagreements instead of stuffing your feelings and recognize and deal with self-defeating communication habits. You’ll be amazed at the refreshing ideas, techniques and solutions you’ll learn—and how they empower you to tackle life’s challenges with a new sense of discipline. Even better, you’ll use them in both your personal and professional life … forever!
In one hour, you’ll learn:
- Understanding emotional intelligence and how it benefits you
- The 4 steps necessary to build emotional intelligence
- Discovering your own hot buttons—and keeping other people from pushing them
- A 3-step process for managing emotions
- How to receive criticism, keep your reactions in check and benefit from what is said
- Developing a sixth sense for how others are feeling
- How to bring disagreements out into the open
- The top 3 communication skills—they can help you surmount even the toughest interpersonal situations
- How to use emotional intelligence to stay on an even keel—no matter what side of the bed you wake up on