How to Effectively Handle Customer Complaints overview:
Keeping customers happy is good for business. But, unfortunately, most unhappy customers don’t take the time to complain. They simply walk away forever (and tell 15 of their closest friends and colleagues about your defective product or bad service).
A complaining customer is an opportunity.
It’s your chance to gracefully and thoughtfully understand where your business is missing the mark. It gives you invaluable information and one-on-one time with your buyer. Find out how to turn frustrated, angry and unreasonable customers into loyal buyers. Register now for How to Effectively Handle Customer Complaints
, a one-hour Webinar that will guide you in handling complaints more easily and with better outcomes.
A look at what you’ll learn:
- Specific phrases you can say to calm different types of customers
- Cutting through emotions to get the facts you need to solve the problem
- Ensuring the customer feels “heard” and why it’s essential for resolving the complaint
- Dealing with customers who only want to talk to management
- Tactfully handling a situation when the customer caused the problem
- Actions you must take to regain a customer’s trust and dedication
- 4 phrases that let customers know their satisfaction is your top priority
- Why complaining customers are valuable resources
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.