Diversity in the Workplace: Creating a Positive Culture of Acceptance and Inclusion overview:
Bosses and HR professionals like you are encouraged to seek diversity when hiring. Certainly, people of varying backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, ages and experiences bring unique perspectives to the workplace—helping to innovate, evaluate and find solutions. It can be magic. It can also be the root of conflict. When this conflict goes unresolved, animosity and distrust can build and actually slow progress.
There’s a lot more to workplace diversity than simply hiring the right mix of people. Enroll now in our all-new one-hour Webinar packed with thought-provoking ideas on today’s hot topic: Diversity. Create a positive culture of acceptance and inclusion. Consider how to tap into the hidden power of employees’ differences and create a work environment where everyone thrives.
A quick look at a few of the things we’ll cover:
- Better understand cultural diversity and how it makes today’s organizations stronger
- Get tips on how to build a workplace where respect is the foundation of your culture
- Understand how your own experiences lead to hidden biases and stereotypes
- Identify common areas of diversity-induced conflict and what to do about it
- The most important communication skills needed to get along and work together
- Take stock of the most important communication skills needed to get along and work together
- What to do if you’ve stuck your foot in your mouth: How do you get back to trusting each other—instead of digging yourself in deeper?
- The right way to explore differences and common ground—making it easier to build trust
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.