Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up overview:
What do you do when the phone calls, emails and repeated invoices aren’t getting a response? When months have gone by and you still can’t get what’s owed to you? You’ll know exactly how to handle these deadbeat clients after you attend Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up.
This one-hour Webinar will give you the strategies you need to get delinquent and slow-paying accounts to pay up once and for all.
When clients refuse to pay you in a timely manner, you’re the one who suffers. Well, no more! Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up
will give you real strategies that work to ensure you’re getting your money on time, every time. If you ever deal with clients who are less than timely with their payments, then this is the training for you. Don’t wait—sign up now!
A look at your agenda:
- Bad checks are a reality—what to do with them
- The importance of systematic follow-up
- The elements of a powerful collection call
- Why your opening statement is critical when making a collection call
- Handling the “no money” excuse with ease
- How to use email to help you collect money while avoiding the pitfalls
- Know the law—important legal issues to consider when collecting money
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.