Defeating Negativity in the Workplace overview:
Even the most employee-oriented workplace has its ups and downs when it comes to negative attitudes. But when your co-workers or employees habitually complain, mumble criticisms under their breath or spread rumors or gossip, what do you do? Start applying the real solutions you’ll find in this Webinar … designed for the real challenges you face dealing with negativity on the job.
Negativity is a serious business issue—which is why every professional needs a strategy for dealing with it. After just one hour, you’ll approach negativity differently because you’ll understand it … be able to recognize it … know how to respond to it—and even prevent it. No matter where the bad vibes are coming from, you can’t afford to stand by and do nothing. By applying the hand-picked skills and approaches you’ll learn in this training, your success in defeating negativity in others is virtually guaranteed.
Take a look at just some of the things you’ll learn:
- Where does negative thinking come from?
- The 10 warning signs of excessive negativity in an organization
- How to distinguish true negativity from thoughtful, productive “what might go wrong” contingency thinking
- How to survive (even thrive) in a negative work environment
- Coping strategies for dealing with chronically negative people
- What you can do to be a catalyst for positive change in a negatively charged organization
- How to establish a positive work culture that encourages optimism and mutual support for correcting negative patterns
- How to cultivate the qualities of a positive personality
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.