Compliance With the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard overview:
The OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard covers a lot of ground—from prevention to training to the disposal or cleaning of personal protective equipment. And while clearly applicable to the health care industry (where exposure risk is high), recent fines to large retailers and government agencies show the standard’s protection stretches beyond those occupations.
Wondering if you’ve got it all covered … or if your organization is doing its best to protect employees from long-lasting infections or disease? If you’re not sure, you need to review the details of this law. But rather than combing through pages and pages of details wondering what applies to you, enroll now in our brand-new Webinar, Compliance With the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
. In one convenient hour, we’ll review common violations and get to the heart of safeguards, record keeping and educating … to keep you compliant with the law. Sign up now.
The information you’ll learn is too critical to take for granted:
- The top 10 bloodborne pathogens violations and how to avoid them
- Understand the difference between an exposure incident and an occupational exposure
- Elements employers must include in an exposure control plan (ECP)
- Identify what specific bloodborne pathogens are considered infectious materials
- How to make an exposure determination
- Determine what universal precautions OSHA requires in an exposure control plan
- Not a clinic, hospital, lab or other medical or dental facility? It doesn’t matter! Learn what aspects of the standard apply to nearly every employer.
- Procedures for evaluating the circumstances surrounding an exposure incident
- OSHA training and education required under the standard
- Know and comply with OSHA’s record-keeping and retention requirements
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.