Mastering the Art of Coaching and Teambuilding overview:
The basic rule book for coaching and leading teams keeps changing. What worked last year doesn’t necessarily work this year—have you noticed? If you’re to generate action and results from your group as a team leader, you have to change too, by adapting your skills and strategies. That’s why this Webinar couldn’t be more timely.
Even if you don’t think of yourself as a team leader, you are one if you supervise people and have to get results from groups. This one-hour session tackles the tough topics you want to know about—how to build a team from the ground up, create synergy, define your role in handling conflicts and more. Each of these skills alone will make you a better leader, but together they will enable you to accomplish whatever team objectives you set. Enroll in this Webinar and gain both the people and technical skills guaranteed to make your team cohesive, motivated and productive.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- The 4 common characteristics of top-performing teams
- The 10 secrets master coaches use to bring people together and build team spirit
- The ideal mix: 3 complementary personality types that help to make your team run smoothly
- The 4 “laws” you must break to build an effective team
- Want your team to produce more? Follow these 5 rules
- How to manage the 4 most common sources of team conflict
- Fatal flaws of failed coaches—how to recognize and avoid them
- Participative/authoritarian—how to choose the management style that will get results
- How to give feedback so your team members will know how they’re doing
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.