Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees overview:
Getting employees to focus on what they do best (and on what’s most important for the big picture) is harder than it sounds. It’s not that you, as a manager, are intentionally vague. And it’s not that employees are purposely unreceptive.
People don’t like giving or receiving criticism. It takes skilled communication—by both parties—to avoid a disconnect and to keep all that hard work focused on the right things.
Learn how to be more clear in discussing priorities, expectations and goals. Find out how to use praise and criticism to motivate. Encourage two-way communication. Increase job satisfaction and results. Sign up for Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees
, a one-hour Webinar that will help you give employees a sense of ownership and accountability—and a shared direction.
In just 60 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Build a goal-oriented environment where employees know priorities and expectations
- Break down organizational goals and match them to individual strengths
- Connect the dots for employees so you get better buy-in and more ownership
- Fine-tune your ability to give praise and criticism that builds trust and keeps employees aiming ever higher
- Simplify the employee feedback process to encourage input from your front lines
- Adjust your management style to deal with problem employees and get them back on track
- Create built-in accountability systems that enhance trust, increase buy-in and get results
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.