The Business Grammar “Crash Course” overview:
Do you spend way too much time checking and double-checking your work for grammar and spelling errors—and you’re still nervous when it goes out the door? Do you find grammar rules confusing and frustrating?
When you make a grammar mistake, it’s more than just a fleeting embarrassment. It can cause your message to be dismissed and your professional reputation to suffer. That’s not a risk you can afford to take!
Good grammar can indicate your attention to detail, critical thinking and intellectual aptitude. Grammatical errors affect more than just you; they can damage people’s opinions of your organization’s professionalism. That’s why it’s essential to make sure that everything you write is mistake-proof and error-free!
We’ve packed this one-hour Webinar with the key tips, techniques and shortcuts that make checking your grammar quick and easy. You’ll get expert advice, so you can be confident that everything you write is grammatically correct—and that your reputation will remain intact. Sign up today.
A glance at your 60-minute agenda …
- Tricks to preventing the most common grammar mistakes
- Choosing the right pronoun and eliminating gender-based language
- Understanding when—and what—to capitalize
- The most common punctuation mistakes—and how to avoid them
- Demystifying apostrophe-s vs. s-apostrophe
- Most often misused words in business documents
- A simple proofreading checklist to free you from worry (and embarrassment)
- When spell-checker is your friend—and the common mistakes it won’t catch
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.