Bulletproof Documentation overview:
As a manager or HR professional, you know the importance of documenting poor employee performance or conduct—and your attempts to correct it. Sometimes coaching doesn’t work and you may be forced to let a worker go. A paper trail helps protect your organization if the employee files a lawsuit. But, what’s the best way to legally document your coaching and disciplinary discussions with employees?
Find out. Sign up for Bulletproof Documentation
. In just 60 information-packed minutes, you’ll learn the difference between bad and good documentation, and you’ll learn an easy-to-follow process for creating documentation that will withstand the scrutiny of a judge or jury. Don’t let poor documentation land you on the losing side of a lawsuit. Find out how to create bulletproof documentation that’s guaranteed to shield you and your organization in a court of law! Register now!
A look at some of the topics on your agenda:
- The consequences of poor documentation
- 3 common documentation pitfalls
- What constitutes “good” documentation
- 7 steps to ensure fair, consistent and objective documentation
- The best time for documenting
- How-to’s for accurately conveying employee goals, expectations and policy infringements
- The best phrases to use when documenting and which ones to avoid
- Plus much more!
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.