Finding Balance in Your Workday overview:
Getting your day back on track
Everyone is “talking the talk” about finding balance in their lives and their work—but you need to take action to make it actually happen! Take the first step in gaining control of your day by signing up for our Finding Balance in Your Workday
audio conference. This one-hour event is your opportunity to add new tools, learn proven techniques and gain the necessary skills to get you organized and making the most of your work time.
The secret to productivity without anxiety lies in defining priorities and organizing your day, managing your time effectively and increasing how effective you are at completing each task. Mastering these skills will help you distinguish “hard” work from “smart” work and allow you to handle all your responsibilities like a pro. Whether you find yourself with a case of “hurry sickness,” are guilty of killing your own productivity with procrastination, poor planning and personal disorganization or need some tools for handling a seemingly endless string of interruptions, this popular training course was created to make you better organized, less stressed and help you get more out of your day.
Check out all you´ll discover in one power-packed hour:
- Why avoiding stress is more harmful than dealing with it head-on
- Does multitasking really work?
- How to eliminate the “Big Three” productivity killers (plus the secret drain on your overall productivity)
- Proven methods for keeping interruptions from affecting your priorities
- How to tell the real deadlines from the fake deadlines
- Remedies for “hurry sickness”
- Maintaining balance by improving your personal effectiveness
- How to use the divide-and-conquer strategy of organization
- And much more
As a bonus, we´ve included some of our most-requested productivity tools that you´ll be able to put to work right away to kick-start your new work attitude. Don’t waste another minute feeling bogged down or overwhelmed! Make this seminar a priority in your day—sign up for this skill-building and empowering audio conference today.
E-mail this page to a friend