Breaking Bad Communication Habits overview:
Ever felt misunderstood? Ever left a conversation wondering just what it was you were supposed to do … or sent an email that no one responded to? Ever wish you had made a better first impression?
Bad listening or speech habits easily slip into our communication over time. And they’re not easy to change—especially if you’re not aware you’re making them.
Now consider how many times each day you communicate with co-workers, customers, bosses, vendors and others. That new habit of keeping your eyes on your phone while you’re listening can cause hard feelings and confusion. So can that hastily drafted email … or something as simple as your tone or body language.
Take the time to reset—to consider common bad communication habits and honestly self-assess. Breaking Bad Communication Habits
is a one-hour Webinar designed to help you quickly take stock. Exceptional communication is just one bad habit away. Break it! Sign up today!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Credibility-killing blunders many people make without realizing it
- How to ensure you make a positive first impression
- The importance of listening in successful communication
- Unclear or vague language and how to ensure your message is clear
- Watching your tone: Making sure your tone isn’t misinterpreted
- The secrets of successful email communication
- Conquering your emotions, even when you’re losing your cool
- The 5 most common nonverbal mistakes people make
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.