How to Avoid the Worst PowerPoint® Mistakes People Make overview:
Bad PowerPoint® slides are a distraction to your audience.
Too much text and they’re reading instead of listening. Animations, fonts, colors and images can also be diversions. Chosen without careful consideration, they can weaken your presentation.
If you want to impress … to improve recall … to positively influence, take a fresh look at the content and design of your PowerPoint slides. Register now for our newest one-hour Webinar. Skip the trial-and-error frustration and find out how to create presentations that are sharp and relevant—that amplify your message and keep your audience engaged—every time!
A look at the agenda:
- Predesign homework that leads to great presentations
- The best replacement for text-driven, difficult-to-read, flat slides
- 4 most common font and text usage mistakes
- Secrets to purposeful and professional animations and transitions
- The psychology of color, visual elements and builds
- How to develop consistent templates that enhance branding
- The impact of white space and other design elements
- Presentation techniques that will make your delivery run flawlessly
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.