Assertiveness Skills for Women overview:
It’s an unfortunate bias of the times … when women speak up assertively, they are judged more harshly. Push too hard, and you’re considered “aggressive.” Let others run all over you, and you’re seen as a “pushover.” Indeed, asserting yourself in a professional way is not always easy. Join us as we take a closer look at why—and what you can do to get assertive communication right.
Assertive behavior is about a balanced approach. It’s about respect—for yourself and others. In this one-hour Webinar, we’ll arm you with new skills that will enable you to set boundaries, ask for what you want and need, send the right verbal and nonverbal cues and more. Give yourself the opportunity to explore a different and more effective way to communicate. It’s a learning experience that can change your life!
Sign up today and learn:
- Personal power—where it comes from and how to use it
- Recognizing the unconscious cues that tell others when you're feeling weak, nonassertive or intimidated
- Asserting yourself with those especially challenging personalities
- The assertive ”no“—how to say it without explaining
- When others criticize you, don't get mad—develop your assertive response
- Learn the 9 steps of assertive communication that will put power and confidence in your words
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.