Understanding and Administering Intermittent and Reduced-schedule Leave Under FMLA overview:
The Family and Medical Leave Act can be difficult to administer. Employee situations can vary greatly, FMLA laws change frequently and it’s easy to misconstrue the rules of intermittent and reduced-schedule leave.
This special Webinar is the easiest and most concise way to keep up with the ever-changing FMLA landscape. Our trainers continuously track the latest trends and rulings to ensure you receive the most relevant and useful information available today. That’s why your participation in Understanding and Administering Intermittent and Reduced-schedule Leave Under FMLA
is so critical—and it takes just a fraction of the time spent in typical training seminars.
Sign up now for this special training event guaranteed to have the latest FMLA information. Plus, there’s a new session on what to expect from the FMLA in the future! It’s a must for FMLA benefit administrators at any level who want to gain the knowledge—and confidence—to tackle any FMLA situation that comes across their desks.
In one fast-paced hour, you’ll learn:
- Guidelines on handling the many questions that can arise when granting intermittent leave
- When Department of Labor auditors come knocking—will your intermittent leave recordkeeping pass the test?
- When you may have to extend FMLA beyond 12 weeks
- Guidelines for deciding which days or hours to use for intermittent and reduced-schedule leave
- Conditions to meet before transferring an employee using intermittent leave to an “equivalent” position—and why you must get this right
- Your employee notice requirements—key changes from the recently revamped FMLA regulations
- Grasping the changing definition of “Health Care Provider”—who qualifies now?
- When it’s your absolute right to refuse to restore an employee to an equivalent position
E-mail this page to a friend
What if your whole department could attend?
They CAN, and it costs you nothing extra!
When you sign up for a SkillPath Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one Webinar connection. A single connection covers unlimited participants, so buy as many connections as you need for multiple locations—the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is up to you! The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up–to–date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Unique benefits of SkillPath Webinar training
- Train as many people as you like. Your registration fee covers one Webinar connection. Any number of people can join you … 1 … 10 … your whole department. It’s up to you!
- You don’t have to leave your office. The entire training session is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No fancy technology required. A high–speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just log in and start learning.
- No wasted time. Our compact, one–hour sessions fit into the busiest of schedules. In no time, you’re back on the job using the wealth of relevant information you gained.
- Gain the insights and views of leading experts. Our trainers are hand–picked for their knowledge, experience and ability to deliver an enormous number of drilled–down skills in a short period of time.
- You have nothing to lose. Give us an hour and we’ll show you just how effective SkillPath Webinar training is. We promise you’ll be satisfied—even jazzed—about the new learning experience. Or your money back.