The Job Description Handbook
is essential for any manager looking to develop new staff positions or grow a team. It shows you step by step how to describe and document a job’s duties, requirements and qualifications, so you can create a job description that fits your company’s needs and gives you room to grow.
This book will help you:
- Create effective job descriptions
- Plan for your team’s growth
- Hire – or – promote – the right employee
- Avoid legal exposure
- Plan for your company’s future needs
- Avoid legal traps
- Improve existing job descriptions
- Boost your team’s skills
- Get new hires up to speed faster
The Job Description Handbook – now updated to make creating a description easier than ever – covers the latest rules and regulations. It’s also packed with sample language, checklists, worksheets, resources and easy-to-follow instructions.
The included CD-ROM also provides a PowerPoint presentation you can use to train managers.